Friday, October 9, 2009

It's going to be a day of fun things for sure!

It's Friday, one of my favorite days of the week. My house is passably clean and I have fun things to do. I'm working on an order on Etsy to change a girl's jeans into skirts

and I have some silly projects I'm working on too. Pics to come soon.

I also have a huge order of faux fur wraps to sew up for a wedding. I'm so blessed to be able to stay at home and sew to earn mad money :)


Besides that I've got all of my gardens to weed, water and grass to mow.
My dad will hopefully be able to help me get mulch and lay it out tomorrow so I have to have everything else done today. I don't really deadlines, but that's ok. And at the end of the day my little guy is going to bed and I'm having a girls' night out. Yay! Better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!