Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Day at the Park!


The weather here in Florida has just gotten cool enough that it's enjoyable to go to the park during the day. Hurray! That means I get in two miles of bike riding exercise to the park and back, and the kids get to run and play and get all that energy out. Well, Redding runs. Wyatt laughs at him while sitting in the swing. He's big enough now to sit in the baby swing. I'm going to make him a cover for it asap though. I've got some ideas and will post my finished project soon I hope.


The LTTS Backpack is  BIG hit around here! Redding quickly warmed up to it and now asks to take his "pack-pack" everywhere he goes. It's very helpful for us because he tucks a couple books and small toys into the backpack, and I can stick my keys, cell phone, camera, and an extra diaper and wipes for Wyatt in there when we head to the park. And of course his juice cup in its special pocket :)


It worked perfectly to tuck the backpack in front of Wyatt while he was swinging and he was held in place from rocking too far forward. It also gave him something to chew on while watching brother run around :) The hanger strap was soaked with slobber by the time we got home :)








It was a very fun day. And now home again, home again, jigitty jig... Wyatt was pooped out from all the excitement :)



And a special thanks to my very sweet friend Debby who gave me the bike trailer! We love it! Even if we don't make it all the way to the park (like today when it rained on us halfway there), the boys still love a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!