Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Happy New Year!

This morning I'm taking my coffee in my little garden. I've begun work to consolidate my growing areas to this sweet little area and this is what I have so far. It's a lovely little salad garden right now and filled with carrots, beets, sugar snap peas, collards, lettuce, and radishes along with some baskets of my favorite herbs.



I've planted some Sweet Alyssum to boarder one side of my garden. I just love it! Oh, it smells exactly like honey.



The sugar snap peas are blooming and my little red romaine lettuce is starting to take off.




And since it's a bit cool, I have my tomatoes and 2nd year peppers in pots on the west side of the house in full sun.



Looking forward to another adventurous year in homemaking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!